Monday, October 29, 2012

Woven Pumpkin Card


The last of the Halloween cards I sent out this year.


I drew what is supposed to be a pumpkin 
onto decorative paper then cut it out.
It makes a pumpkin shaped
"window" to weave the paper strips behind. 

I wove several strips of two colors of orange paper
behind the pumpkin window and adhered the ends in place.

Mounted this to another piece of decorative paper

which was then mounted onto a textured
orange card stock card. 

Free hand cut a leaf and stem as well as  
two thin strips of decorative paper to make the vines.
All papers used on this project are from 
an old Fall Paper Stack, Die Cuts With A View brand.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Another great idea! This is such a great card and I think the technique will work well for so many other shapes as well!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)