Monday, November 26, 2012

Crystal Quick Page - MMS Scrapbooking



Here is another Quick Page from mymemories.com. It is called Crystal and was created by Laitha's Designs. They also sell the separate components to create your own custom digital projects. It is a beautiful, complete single layer page - all you do is add your photo.  You can also add journaling by inserting a text box over the image. See my post yesterday on how to use Quick Pages in the My Memories Suite software.


Here is a video tutorial on how to use Designer Quick Pages


Also, I did not mention in the last post that although these files (which are reasonably priced and many times on sale) are meant for use with the My Memories Suite scrapbooking software ($39.97 for the complete program, use my affiliate code STMMMS23251 to get $10 off !), they will work with most other photo editing applications ! Anything in their shop can be downloaded to work directly with the My Memories Suite software or downloaded as a general use file. You get both versions with your purchase.

Tomorrow I'll show you how easy it is to use digital content found elsewhere (there must be gazillions of digital kits and designers on the internet to choose from, wow !) in the My Memories Suite program.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Another pretty page! Love the picture of the house all lit up!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)