Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Eyelet Ruffles & Gingerbread Men Card




I've been using up old scraps, bits and pieces to make 
holiday cards and posting them the past couple of weeks.
Here is another card made with pieces from an old project
that I couldn't throw away, knowing someday I'd find a good use
for all of those eyelet edges. I made a Love card similar to this last year
and donated it to Operation Write Home.

This card uses the eyelet edges cut off of the note cards
that I altered to make 95 Thank You cards for Veterans on
and Honor Flight last fall.

I glued four edges along the bottom half of the card.
Double stick tape worked wonders to attach the grosgrain ribbon
along the top edge of the eyelet borders.
I stamped two gingerbread men with 
Whisper White craft ink onto Kraft card stock.
Once dry, I added details with a Chocolate Chip marker,
aquapainter and Crumb Cake ink, red glitter glue.
Merry Christmas is a Stampin' Up! brand stamp
image as are the gingerbread men.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the layers of eyelet trim and the little gingerbread men are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)