Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Around the Yard - MDS Page



Despite the extreme drought this year, there was still a little bit of color to be seen for a short while here. I didn't take many photos, but here are a few I threw together on a quick scrapbook page using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!

This page started as one of their premade designer pages (I think it is called Sun Garden), looking like this:


I simply deleted the elements I didn't want, changed the color of the scallop border punch and made a new title. I could have added other embellishments back on to it or even changed the background papers, but I left it as is, quick and easy.

Thanks for looking =)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I love how you changed up the layout! I always forget to check the premade pages when digital scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)