Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving !






At the heart of Thanksgiving 
is the spirit of gratitude,
which makes this the perfect opportunity 
to let you know how grateful I am
to each and every one of you
that have been following my blog 
and leaving comments! 



Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday -
and thinking of those affected by
hurricane Sandy as well as 
our troops that our serving our country.
I am grateful to each and every one of our 
service members for the sacrifices they make. 







Simple hydrangea centerpiece. 
DO NOT LEAVE CANDLE BURNING UNATTENDED !
I only lit it for the photo,
I don't think I would light it otherwise.






Poke dried hydrangea blossoms into a wreath.
Use dabs of hot glue to hold into place.
Use an upside down heat proof bowl
as a base to stand a large candle on
in the center of the wreath.
You can add tufts of fabric, tulle, tissue paper,
bows, paper ribbon, etc to fill it in
and use less blooms if you'd like. 



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and such a lovely centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)