Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software




I totally stumbled upon this awesome digital scrapbooking (and so much more!) software by accident the other day , never even heard of it. Wow, is it a wonderful program from what I have seen so far ! In fact, I liked it so much I have signed up as an affiiliate for them. If you click on the photo advertising it on my side bar then decide to purchase a copy for yourself, be sure to use my code  STMMMS23251 to get a $10 discount ! The software is $39.97 everyday, available on your choice of a disc (for a small shipping fee added) or as a digital download.

There is a free trial download so you can try it before you buy it, too (HUGE file though).

I've been playing with the trial version of V3 myself the past couple of days and would love to show you the things I've done with it so far, but am unable to save and share the files since it is only the trial version. I was so impressed with it, I decided to go ahead and buy Version 4 that was released yesterday and sign up as an affiliate. By becoming an affiliate for them, I can save you $10 if you use my code ( STMMMS23251 ) and I will be able to earn a little comission at the same time (THANK YOU!). I will also have access to extra downloads and tutorials to share with you. Right now there are three cute take out box downloads available here:      

http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_1


http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_2


http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3


instructions here:   www.mymemories.com/craftables/takeout



It comes loaded with all sorts of goodies, but there are so many more fun digital items you can purchase from their web site - or get for free ! There are dozens and dozens of fabulous freebies right now: choose from papers, embellishments,  quick pages even facebook timeline covers! Also, you can use "outside" product in the software, there are tips and tutorials on their website that tell you how.

If you "like" their facebook page you will have access to a freebie once a week or so.
Go to www.mymemories.com for more details !

Version 4 was just released November 23rd !!!!! There are many fantasitc upgrades in this version, including the ability to cut files from the program with an electronic die cutter ! I have yet to see it in person since I just bought it for myself and am waiting for the disc to arrive.
Use my affiliate code to get an extra $10 off of the $39.97 price . It would make a great gift !
STMMMS23251


THANKS !










No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)