Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ribbon Find

Did you remember to set your clocks back and
change the batteries in your smoke / carbon monoxide detectors ? 





NOT that I need more ribbon by any means, and this wasn't really a fantastic bargain, but I felt that it was a good enough deal to get them. What I liked best are that the colors match ! There are polka dot and solid ribbons plus a few fun ribbon designs in select colors that match each other should I ever want to create a project with two types of ribbon on it that match perfectly =) PLUS many of them coordinate with card stock colors I have already!! I found them at our local Big Lots store (first time I've been in there in so long , always fun to peruse because there is never the same thing twice it seems). Each roll has four feet on it. Each package was $9.00 but I received a 20% discount on them, making it a slightly better deal.

I've no idea where I'm going to store these lovely rolls of ribbon though, my boxes are already overflowing......

You are welcome if you want to thank me for sharing this find and you buy some for yourself; I'm always glad to help other hoarders crafters like myself add to their stash, ha ha !

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHH... I have a 20% coupon that I need to use! I always love browsing that store too! We hoarders, um... crafters have to help each other out!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)