Monday, November 19, 2012

Snowflake Card 2


Using up more scraps to make holiday cards............
Cuttlebug die and embossing folder to create the snowflake.
Shimmery lightweight paper mounted to red card stock on the outside of an acetate card.
The inside is lined with striped paper, unknown.
There are two small white pieces that are behind the front piece. One is mounted to the back side with a sentiment stamped on it (it was cut from an old card that I used the front of to make a different card seen here). The other is mounted to the striped paper to write a note on.
I'll add a brad or small banner with a sentiment on it to the center of the snowflake die cut.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the country Christmas style!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)