Thursday, November 15, 2012

Snowman Card 1



The snowman image is one I stamped and colored long ago,
never using it for a project - until now. 
Unfortunately because it sat in the scrap box for so long,
I don't recall the name of the set the snowman came from.
It'll probably come to me at some point
(or if I dig out old catalogs in search of it!).

All supplies Stampin' Up! 

card stock:
Whisper White
Poppy Parade
Cool Caribbean


ink:
Basic Black
Poppy Parade


stamps:
Many Merry Messages
snowman from I have no idea what set


Snowflakes embossing folder
Stickles brand glitter glue

1 comment:

  1. I have that set!! I think it was a hostess set when I got it. It's called Festive Four (I HAD to go find the set after seeing your post!It was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember the name!)

    Love the colors on this and the banner for the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)