Friday, December 7, 2012

And The Winner Is.............

No one.

There were no entries, not a single one which really surprised me, for the chance to win the My Memories Suite Version 4 software that I was offering.
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com/2012/11/enter-to-win-copy-of-my-memories-suite.html

Maybe I will try to hold another contest in January if I am still an affiliate for the company. As an affiliate, I am able to give away one copy of this wonderful digital scrapbooking (and more!) software once a quarter by holding some sort of contest/drawing. The December contest was my first attempt at a drawing and would have fulfilled my first quarterly obligation. I guess I need more "followers" ? A better way to accept entries ?  Promote it better ? In the mean time, I'll still share a few projects created with this program .

By the way, for those of you that use another digital scrapbooking program, this is still a nice program to have and a fantastic store to shop from. There are lots of amazing digital items that you can use in another program: complete kits, templates, quick pages and more. There are literally THOUSANDS to choose from in oh so many styles with more being added all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. I didn't enter on purpose bc I knew I couldn't use it (computer issues, etc.) So, I didn't want to take it away from someone who really wanted it and could use it. Thanks for the chance, though!! It is sweet of you; Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)