Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Assorted Christmas Cards 12 12 12

12 12 12  ,  once in a lifetime date !  I'll be recording the benefit concert for Hurricane Sandy Relief tonight since I won't be home to watch some of it. Then I plan on listening to it while wrestling with the Christmas tree tomorrow. We have no room to put it up this year due to car parts in the dining room (still!) and the inversion table/chair hubby bought this past year. We rarely use the dining room - except to put up the Christmas tree!  I honestly don't think the kids would miss it anyway, neither of them has even bothered to ask why it isn't up or the lighted garland on the staircase, etc. Sad....   All of my holiday storage tubs are buried beneath too much stuff in the basement anyway, but I am determined to try to get some of it out. At least I'll put up the 3 foot tree if all else fails ! I do have the wreath I made earlier this month up with a few Christmas cards on display in front of it. My Dahlia fold Christmas Tree is on display, too. 









Anyway, here are a half dozen old Christmas cards redone that I don't think I already posted:



I've made several cards like this, so simple -
but it is a glittery mess ! 

one of the very first hand stamped Christmas cards I made !
I'd been keeping it as a reminder but decided to send it this year



old swap



snowman image cut from an old swap



 the two cards above and below were swaps from many years ago

1 comment:

  1. More wonderful cards!
    We managed to get our tree up two days before Christmas! I know what you mean about the lack of space! Of course, we managed to have a very nice Christmas without all of my decorations being out!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)