Friday, December 7, 2012

Digital Scrapbook Page - cat


A friends cat passed away recently so I made a quick digital scrapbook page with photos I took from her facebook page.

Super quick to throw together a digital scrapbook page using a premade album from My Memories Suite V4 software ! I simply added photos (I did make the largest photo box taller to accommodate the photo and moved the others around a bit) to a page from the And Many More - Pink album that comes with the software. I can easily change out elements of this page (I liked the layout), move things around, so on. Having the ability to change around the premade albums and templates is a wonderful feature !

I think I'd like to find some digital cat and dog papers, elements then redo this page using them since I do like the way it is designed, it works well with these photos.

I really should have deleted that bow and added something a bit more simple, not so birthday like. That's one of the great things about digital scrapping, I can easily do that at some point and I won't feel bad for wasting any real paper, embellishments, supplies.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. What a special gift and a very sweet thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)