Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Fruit Basket" Snowmen Gifts










Wrap pieces of fruit with white tissue paper 
Stack in a clear cellophane bag 
Embellish as you wish


The little envelopes on the front hold gift cards !



I used :
apple
clementine
mini donuts
1/4" hole punch = eyes, mouth, buttons
black, orange, white card stock
snowflakes die
white gel pen  = accents on eyes
fabric scrap = scarf
cellophane bag
white tissue paper
clear drying glue
 clear tape



 I just saw the most recent challenge at
since it is "Anything Goes" this time,
I'll enter these fun snowmen =) 

Thanks for looking !

5 comments:

  1. Adorable way to give a gift! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 'snow' cute! Sorry...couldn't help myself! I love this cute little gift idea and brilliant idea to add the little envelope for a gift card!
    So glad you joined us again at Anything But a Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! What a wonderful way to dress a gift. I love the healthy eating aspect too!! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and creative! And they turned out perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just soooooo cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)