Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Delightful Decorations Cards

Looking through my old posts, I realized that I never shared some of the older Christmas cards I've made. I've been stamping my own cards for about 10 years . Granted, I don't have photos of all of the cards I've made (and there are many I don't want to share!), but I'll share some of my favorites. Some are copies from catalogs, some are copied from other talented stampers' samples and many are my own creations. Most of them use retired products from Stampin' Up!

Here are a few I made with the Delightful Decorations set; I'm certain each of them was inspired / copied from samples I came across online. 







1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love the shimmery blue ornament on the first one! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)