Monday, December 24, 2012

"Snowmen" Candy Bar Wraps









Simple project to cover a candy bar , it could certainly have many more details to make it more cute.
Here is one a made years ago and entered into a contest that also holds a gift card:
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com/2010/07/chocolate-bar-wrap-gift-card-holder.html


Wrapped with white copy weight paper.
Stamped with my home made Snowmen face stamps.
Buttons stamped with the eraser end of a new pencil.
I stamped craft paper twist ribbon with white ink and snowflakes stamps. Let dry well before attaching.

Rubber scraps and wooden game pieces (Jenga) were used to create the stamps !

1 comment:

  1. OK, this is brilliant! I love the hand cut stamps for the face!! Gonna have to CASE this one!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)