Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl - 2 different digital scrapbook pages

a page from a premade album in My Memories Suite V4 -
all I had to do was drop in photos and add text.
This is  from the Sweet Baby Girl kit.
You can customize it, move , add, delete
items as you'd like.
I left it as is so you can see just one of the many
included predesigned pages.
There are many styles to choose from.





This is a page I made from scratch using various components
 from My Memories Suite V4 software.
I started with one of the photo templates that is included
to give me a start on the photo placement 
then altered it slightly to work with my photos.
I added mats to them and frames made from shapes
(scalloped square, scalloped rectanlge, round corner square)
that are included. By the way, if you know how to change png files to
svg files (inkscape is a neat little program to do that and
there is a tutorial at the My Memories Suite website),
you can make your own custom shapes to use in MMS V4 !

This is also my first attempt at creating a
"cluster"embellishment.
I snagged components from several of the included kits.

I was playing around with the software
(still haven't even scratched the surface with all it can do!)
to make another sample to share.

It was four and a half decades ago today I made my
entrance into the world !
The photos are of myself, my parents and my grandparents.
There are only a handful that I have from when I was a baby.
I inherited my grandmothers album when she passed away.
I'm thankful to have at least these few - 
and regret not taking many, many more photos of my own kids
when they were babies ! At the time hubby said I was taking too many
(and too much video). I didn't think it was enough,
but film, developing and video tapes were costly
20+ years ago. 
Ahhhh, to have a baby now 
(NO! I am not saying I want a grandchild any time soon!!!!!)
and take thousands of pictures / hours of video digitally.........  



Remember, if you are interested in purchasing the software,
use my affiliate code (found on the sidebar)
to get a $10 discount and a $10 coupon
towards whatever you'd like in their digital content store.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! How sweet are those wonderful pictures!! I love the grouping of flowers on your second layout!

    I know what you mean about the expense of film, but I think I was better at getting pictures developed and used back then! Now, more often than not my pictures sit in files waiting to be used!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and wish you the happiest of new years!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)