Sunday, December 9, 2012

Two Sympathy Cards

Sadly I needed to send out two sympathy cards this week. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!






This was made from a few scraps I had on hand. I stamped the flower from the Fifth Avenue Florals with Versamark ink onto shimmery paper then used clear embossing powder to heat emboss it. I colored inside the flower with ink, water and  a water color brush. The leaves are from the Wild Rose stamp set, stamped with Certainly Celery and Pear Pizazz inks.






I've had this card made for some time. I stamped the image with Versamark ink then lightly tapped on chalks to add color. Upsy Daisy stamp set .




Thanks for looking =)




1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so pretty! I love the pearlescent flower, and the chalk flowers are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)