Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Few Clearance Finds



Each of the card kits with rubber stamps was 4.98 , the mini punches were 3.98, the card kit was 3.98.
The sets with stamps are made by Hero Arts, the card kit is from American Crafts and the punches are from EK Success. They were found at Target.





The above card is the American Crafts kit. 
All of the pieces were precut and preglittered,
I only needed to supply glue.
There were no envelopes with this set though.








One of the Hero Arts kits.
There are small rhinestones included, but I didn't stick them on.
I was disappointed, the box said "foldover card" 
- and I was wondering how it could be a card that opened with this tree shape-
but the only "foldover" is the small foldout base. 
It will be fine to send to family/friends.
My original plan was to send them to 
Operation Write Home
or Holiday Mail for Heroes next year,
but I may not since there isn't much room to write in them.




The other Hero Arts kit.
All I had to supply was the glue and ink
for the rubber stamp. 
Both Hero Arts sets did include envelopes.

1 comment:

  1. You bargain shopper!! Those are some great finds, although I too am surprised at the tree being a fold over card, and the kit without envelopes is a little odd too.
    Between the snow and my ever lingering head cold, I didn't do any after Christmas sale shopping this year. I'm sure I will regret it next Christmas...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)