Tuesday, January 1, 2013

BBQ Chicken Pizza - recipe



I took my teenage son to the grocery store with me the other day to pick out soft foods he would like to eat while recuperating from having his wisdom teeth removed.

I went to a store that I don't go to regularly. I do know that they offer samples at times, but I never take one.

However on this particular shopping trip, since I had a hungry son with me, we tried the samples they offered that day - and he was glad he did, he really liked the BBQ chicken (and ohhhhhh so sinful triple chocolate brownies!) so much so that I had to buy all the ingredients to make them for dinner that night.

They turned out great, so I thought I'd share. Of course these exact recipes are not posted online at their site, so here is a photo of the recipe card.












2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... That sounds so yummy! I love nontraditional pizza and who doesn't love a good chocolately brownie!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)