Sunday, January 27, 2013

Buttons and Bows Cards

All stamp images used are from the retired Stampin' Up!
stamp set Buttons and Bows.
They were water colored with ink pads and
an aquapainter. 
More of the 163 cards I made 
and sent in to Operation Write Home. 



Background stamp that I added water color
details to for the background paper. 
The Positively Pink and Whisper White squares
used on this card as well as the one below
are leftovers that were cut from a class long ago.
These too cute images fit perfectly in them !





White craft ink a background stamp on vellum paper
to make the background paper.
Glitter glue on the jewels of the crown.







Cuttlebug embossing folder






Thanks for looking =) 




1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet, especially the ballet slippers! I haven't pulled out this stamp set in ages!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)