Sunday, January 20, 2013

Classic Convertibles Cards

A set of cards I made to donate to 
Operation Write Home 
using the 
Classic Convertibles stamp set from 
Stampin' Up!





This is my most favorite way to use these images.
 I've created a faux black and white photo look
with glossy white card stock,
white crayons, black and gray inks
sponged on.










This image is from the 
Thoughts of Father stamp set, Stampin' Up!
It was water colored with ink pads and an aquapainter
I used a ScorPal scoring board
to make the dry embossed lines around the edges




I'll probably make more car and truck cards to send in
because I imagine they would be pretty popular images.
This is all I have completed at the time I wrote the post.

I've always loved the classic convertibles and pickups stamps sets,
have probably used them more than any other set I own.
Here are a few more samples using the Classic Convertibles set

Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. I love the photo technique and you do it so well! The watercolor card is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)