Monday, January 14, 2013

Crayon Resist Floral Cards

Two more cards  I am sending in to Operation Write Home. 
Both of these use the Crayon Resist technique 
and old scraps finally being put to use. 




Petal Prints and Field Flowers stamp sets, Stampin' Up!
White glossy card stock
Light blue, light green, white and black card stocks.
Coordinating inks.
White crayon
stampin' sponge









Basics Outline jumbo Stampin' Around wheel 
"I Miss You" is from an old stamp set from Stampin' Up!,
I'm not sure of the exact name at the moment.
 Glossy white, white and black card stocks.
Permanent black ink and coordinating colors of inks.
White crayon
Stampin' sponge
Scallop edge border punch
Ribbon scraps



Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. More wonderful cards! I love the bright happy colors on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)