Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Die Cut Flowers Mother's Day Cards



More cards being sent in to Operation Write Home - 
and still trying to use up scraps.








The flower embellishment on this card is
from a repurposed item  home decor project I made last year:
I removed the center and stamped a new piece.

The background was made by scoring numerous lines
with a stylus and scoring board - 
easy and fun to make all sorts of designs this way !


Flexible Phrases and Mixed Bouquet stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Paper punches and butterfly die, Stampin' Up!
So Saffron, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava card stocks, Stampin' Up!
acrylic craft paint
paper piercing tool








The plaid piece of paper is oh so old.
It came from several pieces I made for 
one sheet wonder projects and never used all of them.

The flower and leaves are little dies Stampin' Up! sold.

The textured paper is from my stash,
I have no idea who the manufacturer is. 

Mint Melody background paper, yes I STILL 
have a lot of that color in stock and really
need to use it. 

Sentiment stamp is from one of the 
All Year Cheer stamp sets, Stampin' Up!

Double Line Plaid Stampin' Around wheel
with Summer Sun ink to make the background.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Now that's what I call re-purposing! Two projects with one flower!! Both of your cards are wonderful and I love the texture from the scored lines on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)