Friday, January 25, 2013

Doodle This Cards

Using up old scraps from the Doodle This stamp set
(Stampin' Up!).
They were all mis-stamped images on glossy card stock
that I had saved in the stamp set box.
I finally put them to use after all these years,
making them into cards to send to
Operation Write Home.





I dropped the marker on this one so rather than throwing it away,
I made the little flag to cover it ! 
Embossing folder is from Stampin' Up!








The Positively Pink and Summer Sun pieces were
scraps. I stamped them in matching ink with the 
small flower in this stamp set.
I'm not sure of the name of the set that the thanks came from,
but it was a Stampin' Up! set.
I'm having a tough time recalling many of the stamp set names
as I am writing the posts because although I have the 
set names noted on the boxes, I did not write them down 
while making all of these cards (over 150 in about 3 weeks!).
Many of the sets I don't use (if ever!) so I don't know the names
off the top of my head now that I am writing the posts, sorry. 





I loved that polka dot organdy ribbon that I bought 
from an online vendor many years ago.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am so impressed at your ability to use up all of these pieces and the older stamp sets! I am constantly going back to check the names of stamp sets...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)