Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite Cards I Made for OWH

Although these were not sent to Operation Write Home, I wanted to share them:










Holiday Mail For Heroes Cards  - I made and donated
20 cards to our local Red Cross chapter





Operation Write Home Cards:

































\

































I'm currently working on cards to send in to Operation Write Home by January 27th for the "Race You To The Mailbox" card drive. If you didn't know, postage rates are going up again !

I don't make resolutions, but if I did, one would be: I would like to take part in more challenges at OWH this year =)


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards! Hope to see you in more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get myself organized and start making cards for this! I keep looking at their challenges and then don't get anything made...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)