Saturday, January 26, 2013

Going To The Post Office

Here are all of the cards I was able to complete to send in to Operation Write Home, many of which I've been posting here. Not nearly as many I as I sent in the past (over 350 at one time!), but I wanted to be a part of the Race You To The Mailbox Chard Drive. There were 163 cards made by myself as well 22 "Any Hero" cards my cousin donated from children at the school she works at, 5 pounds of cards !









While I'm there, I am going to stock up on a couple of sheets of stamps before the postage rates go up. Too bad the Muscle Cars stamps aren't released just yet, I'd have to buy several sheets of those ! That is, if our little post office carries them.  



1 comment:

  1. Now that is one big box of cards! I'm loving the stamps too!! I'll have to keep an eye out for those!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)