Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Miss You Cards

All images are from retired Stampin' up! stamp sets and water colored with 
an aquapainter and ink from ink pads.



 A long lost image I found 
(I didn't know it was lost, I thought I had already used it).
I made a set of Down On The Farm cards
to donate to Operation Write Home 
two years ago, thinking I had used up all of the images.
Well, here is one that was left behind so I put it to good use,
making this new card to send in this year to
Operation Write Home. 
Cuttlebug embossing folder, 
Snap Stamps for the saying, 
circle punches covered with clear dimensional
"glue" to create faux brads,
gingham ribbon. 








Mice Messages and a jumbo
Stampin' Around wheel






Darling Dragons













Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)