Monday, January 21, 2013

Liberty For All Cards


























All images on these cards are from the Liberty For All stamp set by Stampin' Up! that I colored with water based markers. I made these to donate to Operation Write Home.

Cuttlebug Stars embossing folder
Stampin' Up! Stripes embossing folder
Various card stock scraps
Assorted paper punches (large star and round tab are from Stampin' Up!)
striped ribbon, unknown manufacturer


I was super excited to find this set used and bought it, having it mailed and arriving last Friday so I could make a few Patriotic cards with it to send in to Operation Write Home !

I've been working on cards a little each day the past couple of weeks and now have just over 80 completed. I will continue to share some of them here this next week (maybe longer!) before I mail them off later in the week.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing and so perfect!! I love the embossing with the wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HAPPY that my old stamp set is going to such good use! THANK YOU for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)