Monday, January 28, 2013

Love Cards

Several  "Love" cards I made to donate to Operation Write Home




Tulip and Lattice Square embossing folders, heart punches, 
card stock ink and stamp from Stampin' Up!





stamp image is from Hero Arts
Blush Blossom card stock and
paper punches are from Stampin' Up! 
paper doily I've had in my crafts stash for years !
5/8" organdy ribbon





I think this was the Flowers For A Friend
stamp set along with Well Scripted
Paper piercer and white Signo gel pen to create the faux ribbon
paper crimper
Beautiful Wings embosslits die








Well Scripted stamp set and Tulip embossing folder, Stampin' Up!
die cut vellum flowers 








"love" stamp and  eyelet border punch are from Stampin' Up!


gold sheet music printed vellum, unknown manufacturer 
white card stock
red embossing powder


"love" is from A Light Heart stamp set, Stampin' Up!
"NOTE" is a Snap Stamps stamp set







Images from the Mini Mates stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Cuttlebug Allegro embossing folder
markers









Thanks for looking =)






2 comments:

  1. Wow lots of great cards! Wish I lived across the street to create with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I'm pinning several of these to recreate!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)