Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Top 12 Projects of 2012

Pretty tough to do, but here goes: my top 12 favorite non card projects and my top 12 card projects that I created and shared in 2012, in no particular order.



Non Card Crafty Projects:



Ringos Memory Box - this page shows all four sides, each side has it's own blog post with a tutorial shared over the next few consecutive days after this post.  I have made two other boxes for Mulligan and Cassie using paper mache box bases. This particular box base was made from scratch, see the post to see patterns and dimensions.





















Tree Of Love - tutorial













Two Cute Bats Halloween Banner Display - tutorial
this particular project won recognition at a challenge blog


























Dahlia Fold Christmas Tree - tutorial
This project was chosen as a favorite from 2012
by a member at Splitcoaststampers














This project was pinned to the
My Memories Suite gallery pinterest board, wow!

























stamped onesie, digital designed image inside of repurposed frame I made,
stamped brag book (each has different posts).











 I decided topick one of them as a favorite, 
but it was tough to choose.
I decided to go with this one since I made my own glitter paper
and scanned in old designer papers not available digitally to
make my digital scrapbook page.
Lots of work, but I love the end result. 
look under My Memories Suite
or
My Digital Studio
tabs here on my blog for more ideas.








Milk Can Redo 







This is shared as a favorite for sentimental reasons -
it was a foot rest my grandmother made many, many
years ago. I refinished it and recovered it so my
cat had a step up to get on the couch. 








Cards:





this is all hand made, hand drawn and hand cut







































this is the inside of the card, surprise !































Woven Heart Card - tutorial




















One Sheet Wonder Fall Cards - for the World Card Making Day Blog Hop , PaperCrafts magazine.
More information including a diagram I created were shared in two additional posts after this one












































Thanks so much for looking !
I hope there is a project or two I've shared that inspires you =) 


3 comments:

  1. The projects were very interesting and your cards were fantastic. I look forward to seeing more great stuff on your blog this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very favorite is the memory box for Ringo. Love it.
    I'm also so partial to the awesome Swing card I was lucky enough to receive. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun seeing all of these again! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)