Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown - Spring Flowers







I created these two cards to donate to Operation Write Home and used their Midweek Throwdown Challenge Theme, Spring Flowers.  I've actually made two dozen cards the past few days to donate, several of which have flowers on them. I'll be sharing all of them over the next couple of weeks. I *hope* to get more cards made (and use up more scraps) to mail in for the Race you To The Mailbox drive they are having this month. Send in your boxes of hand stamped cards (following a few simple rules) by January 27th for a chance to win a prize  - and to provide beautiful cards for our troops to write home to their loved ones on.

I finally got around to using an old leftover piece from a "One Sheet Wonder / Double Time" stamped piece of card stock for this project  !

I have created two of my own One Sheet Wonder patterns and shared them here on the blog if you are interested:

http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-cards-one-sheet-wonder-pattern.html


http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com/2012/10/one-sheet-wonder-card-set-part-1.html



All suppplies used, except the wire, beads and ribbon, were from Stampin' Up!
The stamp sets, Petal Prints and French Script, are now retired.



Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Love these! The beaded butterfly is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)