Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Soft As A Feather Cards
















Soft As A Feather stamp set, Stampin' Up!

This is the first time I've used this stamp set since I
and I didn't realize there was supposed to be an egg image in it !
I used the tiny oval paper punch on the above card to make my own egg.
It was a bit large so I hand cut three eggs for the first card.
I used Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set, dark brown ink,
tan ink, light blue ink to color them.

More cards I'm sending in to Operation Write Home

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! How did I miss this stamp set?! Your eggs look amazing!
    Don't you hate it when you buy a used set and then realize that it's missing something?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)