Sunday, January 27, 2013

Toy Box Cards

 All images are from the retired Toy Box stamp set from Stampin' Up! and water colored using ink pads with an aquapainter.



I'm pleased with this idea:
I had an old scrap of super bright neon green card stock
that had been run through a Cuttlebug Alligator
embossing folder. It had been sitting along with lots of 
other neglected bits and pieces for some time.
I had an idea
why not paint over it with green acrylic paints ? 
I am happy with the way it turned out
and used it as a mat for this too cute
dinosaur toy image I water colored.  





the decorative paper strip cut in the middle with a 
sentiment stamped in between as an idea I 
saw somewhere and kept it in the back of my mind
to use some time. It would have 
worked so much better had I used a
piece of paper with clouds on it ! 






almost an exact copy of a sample in an
old Idea Book







inspired by a sample in an old
Idea book



Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these too, especially the bumpy paper!! I love looking through all of the old books and getting new ideas!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)