Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friends Cards

The cards above and below were a free trial kit sent to me in the mail a long time ago.
I forgot all about them !





Stamped with white craft ink then
chalks were lightly dabbed onto it.
Shapes and Shadows stamp set
from Stampin' Up!



Made with a clear stamp set , not sure of the manufacturer.
I highlighted areas of the stamped images with a gold metallic Sharpie marker





Wolf stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I belached out an area on the gray card stock
before stamping the wolfs face with black ink.
Be sure to let it dry thoroughly before stamping !


Thanks for looking at yet more cards I sent in to Operation Write Home =)

1 comment:

  1. More fabulous cards! I love the chalk technique!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)