Monday, February 4, 2013

Neon Blooms Birthday Card



These are super bright, neon like colors that I used. on this card
I sent out last month. 
I thought the recipient might like it to brighten up 
the gloomy days we were having at the time.

The bright colored card stock is something I
bought at a mass merchandise store in the office 
supplies isle a few years back. 
I'm not sure why I bought it, it is soooo bright !

The stamp sets 
(Whimsical Words, Mixed Bunch)
 inks 
(Peach Parfait, Gable Green, Yo Yo Yellow)
and punches
(Blossom, Scallop trim border, circle)
are from Stampin' Up

The embossed background is created with a
Cuttlebug  embossing folder.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I have some 12x12 pieces of really bright papers too and I have no idea when I bought them or why... Great idea to use it to make a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)