Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWHVCMP- Caffeine





Caffeine
"find your stamps or dies related to coffee, tea, soda, or chocolate and get crafty!"


I have no coffee cups, tea cups, etc stamp images. I don't drink coffee so I don't buy images, etc related to it. I do however have a rubbber stamp of chocolate chips so I could make something for this challenge after all since a chocolate theme would also meet the requirements =)

I made a chocolate chip cookie shaped card that could be used as a sort of Thank You card.
All supplies were from Stampin' Up! : Creamy Caramel card stock, Chocolate Chip ink, Soft Suede ink sponged on the edges, saying from Mini Mates stamp set, chocolate chips from Oh So Sweet stamp set, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, scrap of naturals card stock for tag. 

Thanks for looking =)  Be sure to take a moment to go visit the Hostess' blog where you will find links to many more fantastic card projects !

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is cute! I love it! Who wouldn't love a chocolate cookie card??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Looks good enough to eat! I love how you worked the chocolate into the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)