Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWHVCMP - Things With Wings





"Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a card featuring something with wings! There are lots of possibilities there!"


I have several rubber stamp images of butterflies and I have one airplane stamp (I've recently used it to make a card to send in with over 150 other cards to Operation Write Home). I thought about using it again, then decided to try something else, something slightly different. I made a tiny paper airplane !

I'll leave this card blank so the service member can use it for whatever occasion he or she would like, or just to send a little love note home. 

Whisper White card stock, Bashful Blue ink, Summer Sun ink, Barely Banana ink, Wild Wasabi ink,
Crayon Kids stamp set all from Stampin' Up!
Sponge and home made mask to create the clouds/sky.


Thanks for looking =) Be sure to go visit the Hostess' blog to see many, many more inspiring ideas !

1 comment:

  1. OK...this is genius! Such a fun card that could be used for just about anyone and any occasion!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)