Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Starter Kit


I received my new Starter Kit (customizable with $156 worth of products during SaleABration) today - yaay ! The bulk of my kit contained the new 2012-2014 In Colors: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit. I bought ink pads, paper, markers and refills in each color. I also picked a few items from the Clearance Rack (isn't that nice to be able to choose items from the Clearance Rack or the My Digital Studio products to put in your starter kit?!) . Letterpress plates, designer papers, a few embellishments that were discounted as well as the still current Doily background stamp to finish the kit off. Oh, how could I forget the new Scoring Plate in the Spring Catalog ? 

Now I am off to plan my first order as Demonstrator to get the one time discount of 30% - and earn free items from Sale A Bration !

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am so glad you signed up and super happy that you joined my team (if you can call two of us a team!).

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)