Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another Cat Sympathy Card



Gosh, it just doesn't seem to end - friends losing their beloved pets...........

Using some more of the new Stampin' Up! goodies I just received.

All supplies used are from Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise.

The cat in the basket is an old image from the Meow Meow stamp set, Stampin' Up! (I'll never part with it!)
So Sorry in Basic Black ink
Lace Doily background stamp in Creamy Caramel ink
Doily die cut from Going Gray card stock
Dark Gray textured card stock, unknown
Cat and yarn ball were stamped with Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock then watercolored with an aquapainter and ink from my ink pads
Soft Suede lightly sponged around the edges of the Caramel layer



Thanks for looking =)


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! The fussy cut kitty image looks great on the doily!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)