Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baby's First Christmas scrapbook page













20 plus year old portraits I decided to "scrapbook". There are a several old portraits of my kids I plan on scrapbooking, after all of these year I am finally getting around to it (although I have owned a Roundtoit for years, ha ha ............ ) For those of you that may not know, a Roundtoit is a small wooden disk that has quirky words printed on it about "getting around to it". Mine was bought for me many, many years ago on one of the trips my grandparents took (or maybe it was my parents, I don't remember exactly which of them gave it to me).


As for the scrapbook page, it was pretty simple.
I used paper punches to make the stamped letters resemble the blocks in the photo.
The die cut shape and embossing folder that I used on it are from Stampin' Up!
Red grosgrain ribbon, Real Red and Handsome Hunter inks and card stocks from Stampin' Up!
I'm not sure which company made the stamp set, it is a clear one I bought several years ago that is no longer in its packaging.

I'll be posting a few more scrapbooked portraits over the next few days. I spent days working on them the past week, only completing 14 pages. That is about 2 pages a day , spending HOURS on each one. I'm rethinking this project I finally decided to do (yes, regretting starting it but I won't quit until it is finished!).


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love the photo ornament and the blocks title!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)