Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby's First Easter Portrait Scrapbook Pages





Piece of decorative paper from an old  paper stack by
 Die Cuts With A View.
Coordinating textured card stock , same company.





Tempting Turquoise and Mauve Mist card stocks
from Stampin' Up! to create the border.
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die for the scalloped border
and a paper punch , I think it was called Flower Trio,
for the small flowers
both from Stampin' Up!
The centers of the flowers were stamped with a tiny circle stamp
from the Along The Same Lines stamp set
and Pale Plum ink, both also retired Stampin' Up! 


Thanks for looking =) 







Glossy white card stock that I drew an egg shape on and cut out with scissors.
I laid a scrap piece of paper punched with the Lace Ribbon border punch, Stampin' Up!,
across it then sponged on Tempting Turquoise ink. 
Pink organdy ribbon bow. 








1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I LOVE the egg! I thought you had placed a punched piece on top of your egg, but I love that it's all on layer like a real egg instead! You are doing an amazing job on these pages! I don't think you can say you're not a scrapbooker anymore...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)