Saturday, March 9, 2013

In Colors Thank You Card



Simple Thank You card I made using the 2012-2014 In Colors from Stampin' Up!

It's difficult to tell in the photo, but I made a wavy background on a layer of Whisper White card stock with the new Borders Scoring Plate for the Simply Scored.

Each of the Thank You embellishments was made with various circle punches and In Colors card stock. The "thank you so much" was stamped in each of the five different colors as were the flowers. The stamp images from an old retired stamp set.

I made faux brads using a 1/4" circle punch to punch out small circles and applied Crystal Effects to the tops.

I included the extra embellishments in the card if the recipient would like to use them to make cards of her own.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Love this CAS yet very pretty way to show off the colors!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)