Monday, March 18, 2013

Need For Speed Cards










Here are two more Need For Speed (Stampin' Up! stamp set) cards I made recently. 
They are pretty simple and made with supplies form Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Textured gray , Whisper White, Poppy Parade, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black, Silver metallic card stocks and inks / markers
"Diamond plate" paper is actually a piece of scratch paper from a  notepad
White craft ink
Two circle punches
Happy Thoughts (?) stamp set, retired


The punched "wheel and tire" greeting isn't exactly where I wanted to place it, but because I smudged ink on the white card stock, I decided to adhere it there to cover it up rather than make an entire new stamped and colored car piece.





4 piece clear mount stamp set
$14.95 USD +shipping and tax 



Thanks for looking  =) 

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I wouldn't have thought anything about the circle sentiment if you hadn't pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)