Friday, March 29, 2013

Pink Stripes, Plaids, Polkas and Butterfly Page










I really need to write on the tags first before adding all of the
embellishments to them and attaching them to the page......
I do not like the "8" on this tag.
Another reason I have never made real scrapbooks
for myself, I dislike my writing ,
it isn't consistent and gets messy.

Anyway, this page was pretty simple.
I chose a few coordinating papers from a 
Die Cuts With A view paper stack.

The butterfly shapes are die cut with a die and
Big Shot from Stampin' Up!,
Beautiful Butterflies die.

I traced a circle then cut out with scissors to make the tag.

I used Tombow multipurpose glue to adhere 
a little strip of pearls from my old craft supplies stash.

5/8" Pale Pink Organdy ribbon, no longer 
sold by Stampin' Up! but you can still find it elsewhere.
 
So much for thinking my pages ought to be flat,
this one got a bit bulky, too !

Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. I love your little tag and think your handwriting is fine! I used to print all of my journaling on the computer, but then decided that my kids won't care if my handwriting wasn't perfect, they'll just be glad to have a little piece of 'mom' history. Plus, it's a lot faster for me!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)