Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Tardis" Card













Not exactly, but as soon as I saw this image from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set by Stampin' Up! that is what I (as well as many others!) thought of - and I knew I had to choose it as one of my free sets I earned during SaleABration so I could use it to make a birthday card for a friend.

Super simple to make, print out a Union Jack background (look for an image online or create one digitally with a program such as My Digital Studio 2+ from Stampin' Up!), adhere to card stock. Stamp and color the call box image, trim and layer on card base.

Image was stamped with Basic Gray ink, colored with Brilliant Blue ink and an aquapainter. I also added touches of Basic Gray ink. It was stamped on Whisper White card stock then mounted to Basic Black card stock.

There is still time to earn selected FREE items from Stampin' Up! with every $50 you spend . SaleABration runs through March 22nd. You can shop online now  by clicking the SHOP NOW button on my Demonstrator Business Website. Be sure to see all of the current promotions available through Stampin' Up! by clicking on the promotions tab above on my blog, there are several special offers right now. Thank you in advance !

Thanks for looking =)





1 comment:

  1. Awesome card!! I don't watch Dr. Who, but apparently the show has made this stamp set quite popular!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)