Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bridal Shower Card


I made this card three years ago for a bridal shower. 
Unfortunatly the wedding was cancelled
so there was no shower.

Then a second one I intended on giving it out tothe following year
 did not have a shower at all.
 
Finally, although it was not her wedding colors, I got to give it away this year ! 


All supplies used are from Stampin' Up!

Whisper White card stock
Texturz plate Perfect Details
Weather Or Not stamp set
Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black markers

Run the upper portion of the card through the Big Shot die cut machine with the Texturz plate.

Color the image with markers then stamp on the lower smooth portion of the card.

Do the same once more only this time stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock.
 Cut out each umbrella top.

Attach the umbrellas to the card base with dimensionals.

I stamped For Your Shower from Teeny Tiny Wishes on it, but I photographed it before I stamped the sentiment.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the umbrellas! So glad you finally had the chance to use it!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)