Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Decorated Photo Album




A pretty hand made paper covered photo album that I made a 
decorative name plate for the front.


I used My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! to create the printed piece.
It was printed on the same shimmery paper that I used
for the decorative medallion on the vase I posted previously.

I layered this printed piece on top of
Basic Gray and
Almost Amethyst 
card stocks from Stampin' Up!
I used the scalloped edge border punch and 
added rhinestones to finish it off.

Now, I hope the bride has photos printed to put in it !
I'd hate to know that she keeps them all as digital copies as 
it seems most photos stay nowadays. 
It isn't like the old days when we needed to develop rolls
of film to look at photos. 
Today it seems they stay on electronic devices more
than getting printed out, for most people at least -
and I am one of them ! 


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)