Thursday, April 4, 2013

Eggs Benedict Casserole




Need a recipe to use up some of your leftover Easter ham ?
Here is one I tried, first time ever.

It was another one of those 
samples my son and I tried at
a local grocery store we don't normally shop at.
He really liked it and suggested I get 
all of the ingredients to make it for us.
I thought it sounded like a good idea
to use some of the ham we were sure to 
bring home from Easter dinner.
I made it the next morning for breakfast
then delivered it piping hot to my parents
to share with them. I knew there was no way
we would be able to eat it all, it is very rich.
Everyone gave me a thumbs up,
however my son said it wasn't nearly as good
as he lady's at the store. Whatever ! 

Here is a photo of the recipe card,
I am being too lazy to type it all out.
You can do a search for it online,
surely there will be numerous recipes
for it posted and easily printed out.















1 comment:

  1. Looks quite tasty! LOL at your son's comment! Typical...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)