Monday, April 15, 2013

Facebook Event Cover Photo Created With My Digital Studio

*NOTE: Some of the words are purposely left off for this post*

Using the same PIXEL dimensions (851W  x 315H ) as I do to create a custom project size in My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!, I created a cover photo for an event page.

So easy to do ! I used the custom color chooser for the blue background, inserted a photo that I added a Basic Black mat and drop shadow to.

Insert text boxes for the words that are typed in Whisper White. All have drop shadows except those at the bottom with the date and time.

I'm not going to go overboard on decorations and food, but what I do make I will share as the event gets closer. I already have so many ideas, it is going to be difficult to choose only a few to do !


MY DIGITAL STUDIO IS NOW ONLY $19.95 USD !!!! WOW, what a bargain !


1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)