Thursday, April 18, 2013

Scalloped Square Die Card





Super easy to create a note card that has three sides with scalloped edges using the Scallop Square die from Stampin' Up! . If you'd like all four edges scalloped, die cut out a single scallop edge piece for the front then glue it to the front of a folded card base.






Simply line up a folded card just under the one edge of the die so that it is not cut when you run it through the Big Shot machine.

You can do a similar thing with the large circle die (or other shapes, too!).

I'm sorry that I do not remember the name of the stamp set (from Stampin' Up!) that I used. I think it was a hostess set, maybe a Saleabration set, from a few years ago and I also believe this card idea I saw elsewhere.

The image was stamped with pink ink on white card stock twice. I cut out the little flower from the second stamped image, added glitter, smooshed it in my hand with the end of and Empressor stylus to give it so dimension then attached it with a black brad. This was mounted on a piece of black card stock punched out with a scallop square punch.

I am not sure where the polka dot ribbon came from, I think it was one of the rolls I ordered from an online vendor.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I love the colors and the spotty ribbon is awesome! I remember that stamp set too, but have no idea what it was called.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)